Pharvers fully understands the importance of privacy and the protection of personal data in the digital era and is committed to ensure an adequate level of data protection for all persons with whom Pharvers has dealings.
This Policy is intended to apply to all processing activities Pharvers conducts towards the persons it deals with in its professional business activities.
Specific privacy and data protection information notices and/or consent forms will be communicated to you regarding specific situations where Pharvers may process your Personal Data. These Privacy Notices shall describe in more detail how your Personal Data will be processed in relation with the processing in question. If the legislation of your country so requires, this Policy and/or Privacy Notices may be supplemented by local mandatory provisions, as the case may be.
This Policy may be modified by Pharvers, from time to time, in particular to adapt its terms to evolutions or changes of applicable legislations and/or to Pharvers’ practices. Changes will be available on the privacy and data protection policy page. We invite you to check this Policy periodically.
Pharvers collects, or you may provide to us, several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as names, e-mail address, telephone number, and other identifying information;
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address.
Pharvers collects your Personal Data for the following purposes:
· To carry out our business operations; carry out marketing and sales; respond to your requests; to keep track of our interactions and meetings, such as when you contact us for information and support;
· To comply with legal or regulatory obligations that apply to Pharvers; monitor safety; manage adverse events; carry out prevention and investigatory activities; carry out administrative formalities, registration, declarations or audits.
· To provide support.
· To provide you access to online services, application and platforms; manage your online accounts;
· To allow us to identify or authenticate you; provide or verify your credentials including via passwords etc
· To improve and develop our products and services; identify usage trends and develop new products and services; understand how you and your device interacts with our services; track and respond to safety concerns; determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, conduct surveys;
· To personalize your experience when using our services; ensure that our services are presented in the way that best suits you; understand your professional and personal interests in our content, products and services or other content and adapt our content to your needs and preferences; present you products and offers tailored to you;
· to allow us to communicate with you; respond to your requests or inquiries; provide support for products and services; provide you with important information, administrative information, required notices, and promotional materials; send you news and information about our products, our services, our brands, our operations; organize and manage professional events and congresses, including your participation to such events;
· to respond to legal requests from administrative or judicial authorities, in accordance with applicable laws; comply with a subpoena, required registration, or legal process
Depending on the data processing at stake, Pharvers will generally process your Personal Data on either one of the following legal bases:
· Your prior consent: where you have clearly expressed your approval of Pharvers’s processing of your Personal Data. In practice, this will generally mean that Pharvers will ask you to sign a document, or to fill-in an online “opt-in” form or to follow any relevant procedure to allow you to be fully informed and then either clearly accept or refuse the data processing envisaged.
· A contractual relationship between you and Pharvers: in such case, the processing of your Personal Data is generally necessary to the execution or the performance of the contract; this means that if you do not wish Pharvers to process your Personal Data in that context, Pharvers may or will be obliged to refuse to enter into such contract with you or will not be able to provide the products or services covered in this contract.
· Legal obligations applicable to Pharvers’s activities; for instance, Pharvers is required to implement pharmacovigilance procedures to monitor adverse effects of marketed products, which generally involves the collection and retention of Personal Data.
· The “legitimate interest” of Pharvers in the sense of applicable data protection law. In such a case, Pharvers shall consider your fundamental rights and interests in determining whether the processing is legitimate and lawful.
For the purposes described above, Pharvers may need to share your Personal Data with the following authorized third-parties:
· Pharvers and its affiliates
· Our partners (healthcare professionals and organizations, distributors, other members of the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry)
· Selected suppliers, service providers or vendors acting upon our instructions for website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, etc.
· Legal or administrative authorities, as required by applicable laws including laws outside your country of residence
· Potential acquirers and other stakeholders in the event of a merger, legal restructuring operation such as, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, spin-off or divestitures.
· Sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions