When you partner with us, your pharmacy, hospital or clinic benefits from efficient End to end recall Management Program in Kenya.
The end-to-end recall management program targeting the pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors involves distributing the multiple recall notifications, receiving the returned product, processing the product, conducting follow-up communications with the wholesale distributors and/or dispensers affected by the product recall, and reporting information about the recall to PPB, including the number of products returned and the quantity of products accounted for.
We execute all classes of recalls; I, II, III as well as Type A, B and C recalls
What we offer in this program
1. Crafting the recall strategy
2. Raising the recall notification to the stakeholders
3. BRC response administration
4. Receiving the returned recall product
5. Processing the product
6. Conducting follow up with the wholesale distributors and/or dispensers affected by the recall
7. Reporting information about the recall to the PPB including number of products accounted for
8. Reconciliation submission